Photographs are everywhere nowadays. They are on your phone, on the internet, in our scrapbooks, and on our walls. I specialize in photos that become part of your history. The images I create are more than. A portrait from Gretchen Willis Photography is more than a quick phone snap or a posed image in a mall studio or a print in a frame; it is a memory that can’t be re-created. It is a bookmark of this chapter in your life.
This moment – today – is fleeting. Tomorrow turns into next week which turns into 6 months, and before you realize it… you’re another year older and a year’s worth of memories has been tucked away. Photographs preserve those memories – the way your daughter’s hands look so similar to your mother’s, how the summer sun makes your son’s hair lighter and freckles darker, the way your spouse looks at you when you tell a joke.
In a sea of sameness, a midst all the selfie snaps and posed portraits, let’s create memories that will tell your story for generations to come.
Some information about Photo Sessions with Gretchen Willis Photography
- I’m an on-location photographer. I specialize in using available light and natural settings. During your pre-session consultation, we’ll discuss where your photo shoot will take place. You may know the location that you’d like to use, such as your home or a park or some beautiful architecture. Click here to see if your location falls within my service area. If you don’t have a place in mind I can make suggestions, depending on your style and personality. Because the weather in Wisconsin can be nasty in the winter months, my busiest times are March through November.
- My session prices are all-inclusive. Every session includes digital images (up to 35 for a standard session, up to 60 for an extended session). Also included is a print release for personal use. These items are hand-delivered to you after your session. Click Here to see more details about my pricing.
- I offer unique, high-quality products. I’m a firm believer in creating images to celebrate the most important parts of our lives. Images should never be left on a computer or phone or memory stick. Memories are meant to be celebrated. The products I sell help you recall these memories every time you see them. You’ll never be sorry about money spent on items that honor those memories.
- I stand behind every product I sell. If you are unhappy, for any reason, I will exchange your product for something that meets your needs.
- My focus is on providing you with excellent customer service. I’m not interested in just having you as a client – I want to be your photographer. Your photo shoot will be more than just a click-and-snap, here’s-your-pictures, one-hour session. I am available to answer questions, help you choose the products YOU want, visit your home and measure your walls, give you advice about what to wear, and – most importantly – I capture the memories that will be yours forever.