Senior year should be remembered. It’s the time when a young person crosses that bridge from child to adulthood. Senior pictures will preserve this year long after the memories of pep rallies, research projects, school dances, and Homecoming pranks are all but forgotten. Senior photos are more than just a rite of passage – they are a snapshot of this moment to be preserved forever.
Scheduling a session with me – CONTACT ME TODAY so we can find a date and time that works for both of us. I’ll contact you back by text, email, or phone so we can figure out the details and also talk about a location for the session. When you’re ready to book, you’ll pay a $100 retainer fee to reserve your date with me. Once your retainer is paid, I will not accept any other clients on that date.
Senior photos can be done any time of the year, but summer and fall are my most requested seasons. Don’t forget that you should schedule your session with enough time to get your photo into the yearbook! Let me know the deadline, and I’ll be happy to contact your high school to submit your photo so you don’t have to do it.
Session pricing – I am an ALL-INCLUSIVE photographer. That means I will shoot your session, then edit certain number of images and deliver the digital files to you after your session, on a USB flash drive, along with a print release for unlimited personal use. You won’t need to choose which images to keep or reject; you’ll get them all.
The number of session images you’ll receive depends on which session package you choose:
• Standard Session – $350 – 35 digital images + about an hour of shooting time. A session for seniors who just want to get simple portraits quickly. This session allows for two outfits and one location. You can also add to this package a set of 5×7 professional prints (one of each image) for $100.
• Extended Session – $500 – 60 digital images + one to two hours of shooting time. This session is great for seniors who want a full senior portrait experience. More time and more images means that seniors can have photos at two locations and up to 4 outfits. Indoor studio photos are also an option. You can also add to this package a set of 5×7 professional prints (one of each image) for $175.
Ultimately you decide which session you want. Things to consider when choosing a session package:
• How many special outfits do I want photographed? (Formal; Sports; Extra-Curriculars; Casual; Cap/Gown; etc)
• Do I want to include anyone else in my photos with me? (Boyfriend/Girlfriend; Best friend; Pet)
• Where do I want my photos taken? (athletic field; in studio; photographer’s choice; special location)
If you’re unsure about which package to choose, just ask me and I’ll talk you through it. I’m happy to discuss outfits and how to dress to look your best. I don’t offer hair and make-up services as part of senior sessions but I do offer suggestions about what will help you look like your natural beautiful self.
Delivering your images – Two weeks after your session, I will send you a link to a password-protected online gallery of your session images. You can see your photos, share the link with family and friends, and you may download your images immediately (if you like). Also, don’t forget to ask me about a FREE CUSTOM MOBILE APP for your phone/tablet to share your images even when you’re not online. Your USB flash drive of digital images (and 5×7 prints, if you’ve ordered those) will be delivered to your home – by me, if you’re local; by your mailman if you live out-of-town.
Purchasing prints and products – I encourage all my clients to print and display their amazing session images. The best and easiest way to do that is to order them through me. Your images will look their best when printed at a PROFESSIONAL PRINT LAB. Images purchased from me will be archival quality, correctly color-balanced, and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
My product offerings include what you’d expect (professional prints, canvases, albums) as well as what you might not expect (acrylic coated metallic prints, custom graduation announcements, and jewelry). I know you can find lots of photo products online and in the photo department of big retailers, but I stand behind the quality of every product I sell. If you don’t like what you’ve ordered, simply return it to me and get 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Whether you order prints from me, or print your images at a retailer of your choice, please print your images! Along with your print release, I include recommendations for print labs as well as instructions for how to protect your images.
Time has a way of erasing details, doesn’t it? And I guess that’s both good and bad. Good in that there are painful things we don’t always care to remember, but bad in that those things that mean so much to us slip so quickly from our minds. When I close my eyes and try to recall the faces of people I loved and lost, I see only the idea of them.